Specialist Sensory Support in Angus.
On behalf of Angus Health and Social Care Partnership, NESS offers specialist information, equipment and support for people with sight loss and/or hearing loss.
These services are designed to help you get the most out of life, and help you to cope with the barriers and challenges you face.
How we approach your support will be unique to you. No two people’s needs are the same, and therefore no two support plans are the same. Our objective is always the same though, which is to help you achieve as much independence as you are able.
They can include:
- A personal approach from your allocated worker
- Specialist communication support
- Specialist assessment of need in mobility and equipment
- Advice and information about selecting and obtaining suitable equipment
- Your own care plan which can help you improve your mobility and life skills
- An advocacy support service helping you access the support you need
- A Guide Communicator service for people who are deaf blind
Contact NESS on 0345 271 2345.